when I fall I get up to go my way
How in a village agricultural landscape can crops, livestock, and N and C cycles be managed to enhance food security and reduce negative environmental outcomes, including GHG emissions?
to October 2014
The issues addressed are built around the analysis and diagnosis of situations, at different scales of time and space, focusing on certain objects on each level:
- Geographical analysis of the livestock's situation (region, country, etc.),
- Analysis animal products's sector,
- Technic and economic analysis of farm shop (business),
- Analysis the use of pastoral resources by pastoralists and agro-pastoralists (pastoral territory),
- Analysis the production system and the business system of a farm family.
Ecole Nationale des Cadres Ruraux
to March 2010
- Analyses And diagnosis of production systems,
- Farm installation,
- Monitoring production performances etc.)
Energy balance and Green House Gases balance at farm level;
Diagnosis of livestock and animal products sectors systems;
Geomatics (Arcgis, Qgis)
knowledge of the development of field survey sheets
Mastering Systems Management Databases
Processing of data in R.
Senegalese Institute of Agricultural Research
Since September 2010
- Designed the implementation of the rationing program for broodstock for farmers;
- Data processing technical production performance (weight gain, amount of milk produced etc.)
- Recording and processing of data on demographic events (entry and exit of animals);
- Implemented livestock monitoring programs in rural areas.